×

How to register a complaint against MRO and VRO

Dear sir, My name is Ravi Kumar.I have 1.98 achers land before eight years back I gave my land on lease basis to my neighbor (beside my land).he remove my land boundary stones and he occupied some of my land.i kept application in mee Seva for land survey.My neighbor gave money to Our mandal MRO ,VRO and surveyor to stop the survey.Four times they gave date for survey of my land but they didn't come even single time also.Please tell me the procedure to complaint against the MRO and VRO

you can apply to the grievance cell which will available on every Monday held at 11.00 AM at the every district collect-orate and you can seek the assistance of the Revenue Divisional Officer if need through separate application

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune