How to register a complaint against MRO and VRO

Dear sir, My name is Ravi Kumar.I have 1.98 achers land before eight years back I gave my land on lease basis to my neighbor (beside my land).he remove my land boundary stones and he occupied some of my land.i kept application in mee Seva for land survey.My neighbor gave money to Our mandal MRO ,VRO and surveyor to stop the survey.Four times they gave date for survey of my land but they didn't come even single time also.Please tell me the procedure to complaint against the MRO and VRO

Answers (1)

you can apply to the grievance cell which will available on every Monday held at 11.00 AM at the every district collect-orate and you can seek the assistance of the Revenue Divisional Officer if need through separate application

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

A women has filed a complaint against me for allegedly molesting her during our meeting for the purpose of mqtrimonial alliance , which is entirely fa…

Read More

Hello, I am a student doing some research into sexual harassment law and legal solutions in India and thus was looking for some further information on…

Read More

Is there a way of finding out hidden assets like life insurance policy , bank accounts, provident fund after a person has died by legal heir.…

Read More

Is it legally binding for an affiliating body to conduct examination and issue certificate of course completion to a student who studied under an inst…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue