How to publish an article in newspaper on Agriculture ?

I want to publish an article in news paper on agriculture, without criticizing govt or its policies and also taking care of other provisions in Conduct rules.Do I need to take prior approval of department now before puiblishing?

Answers (1)

No you dont, but you have to check prior to you post that it should not be defamatory in any sense andcontrary to rules n laws. You have your opinion and a right to put it forth, which may be useful

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Case: A- Sujit Saha. B- Mousami Mondal, Divorce wife of Sujit Saha and present wife of Soumava Mondal. C- Kanai Saha, Son of Sujit Saha & Mousami …

Read More

I need to show income proof because I want to apply for ration card. I sell food from my home and that is how I earn a living. I am also a student but…

Read More

could my internet service provider or my college look into my content and website i have been accessing?…

Read More

I was working with a university in Chandigarh.because of a man in that university( he is very close to the management ) I resigned and joined another …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue