How to get no objection certificate for registry of marriage

Myself Arindam Mallick and I am an Indian (Hindu) from west bengal. Presently working in Bangladesh in an MNC (Export House-garment manufacturing) as Production Manager. I got married with a bangladeshi hindu girl 1.5 years ago and recently got a baby boy but still could not arrange to get the registry done as could not get "NOC" as do not have idea from where to get....need some guideline on this...

Mr. Mallick, at the very outset, you have not clarified whether you need to get your marriage registered in India or In Bangladesh. Assuming in India, you do not need any kind of NOC. You however need to approach a Marriage Registrar to get your marriage registered.

If one of the parties is a citizen of another country , the registrar may request a “no objection letter”from the Embassy or Consulate of that country, and also may request proof of termination of any previous marriages,before a marriage certificate will be issued.