How to file for bankruptcy

I am based in Delhi. My complete good business is ruined in 2013. Now how can I file bankruptcy and reboot my life with fresh work. Please advise.

You have to file for bankruptcy/insolvency under the new act of 2016. I can help you if you want to file the bankruptcy and there is no other way to reset your profeasional lofe.. Its better that you file for bankruptcy asap...

you should meet personally with relevant documents and thereafter legal advise can be given to you. ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur