How to file a petition for appointment of judge

I HAVE FILED A PETTITION IN RENT CONTROL COURT TRIVANDRUM FOR THE EVICTION OF MY TENANT IN MAY 2017. FOR THE LAST ONE YEAR THERE IS NO JUDGE IN THE COURT.HUNDREDS OF PETTITIONS ARE PILED UP WITHOUT BEING TAKEN UP FOR HEARING.SO I PROPOSE TO FILE A PILIN SUPREME COURT SEEKING IMMEDIATE APPOINTMENT OF JUDGE.IS IT FEASIBLE AND EFFECTIVE. IF SO APPROXIMATE COST OF THE SAME

Filin PIL is not your remedy. You can approach the Honourable High Court seeking early disposal of your case. Even though there is no judge on the court, there will be a court having charge over the jurisdiction. Therefore the said court can consider the cases which are urgent and requires urgent orders. Therefore a direction from the High Court to the concerned court having charge will alleviate your grievance.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi