How to deal with harassment by neighbor

In which branch of law , I can file a case if neighbor's AC is fitted at wrong place that is outside of his window grill and above my balcony, and how many times I would have to go court for this.

You don't have to go court for this issue. You can proceed under criminal law. Register a FIR against your neighbor for causing nuisance under section 268 of Indian Penal Code. Police will initiate action against your neighbor. Take the photographs of the AC you are talking about before lodging the complaint. That can come handy.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi