How can I convert the panchayat approved land to a DTCP or CMDA

Hello Sir, In the recent times, the high court has banned the registration of unapproved land including panchayat approved land I hope so. Could you please guide me on the process of converting the panchayat approved land to a DTCP or CMDA one. 

THIS PANCHAYAT APPROVAL MATTER IS IN PENDENCY IN THE HIGH COURT OF MADRAS. CASE POSTED FOR HEARING ON 16TH NOVEMBER. FOR THE OUTCOME WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE JUDGMENT. EVEN IF THE LAND ALLOWED TO BE REGULARIZED YOU HAVE TO PAY THE NECESSARY OSR CHARGES TO THE CONCERNED SUBJECT TO THE VILLAGE PANCHAYAT. THERE IS ANOTHER VERSION THAT LAND /PROPERTY PURCHASED PRIOR TO 2011 SHALL BE ALLOWED TO BE REGISTERED SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS- FOR THAT TO WAIT TILL THE JUDGMENT.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow