Housing board register plot without giving documents to Sub Registrar

Irrevocable irrevocable GPA created on blank stamp paper Rs. 50/along with other documents Agreement sale, Receipt ect.,all blank stamp papers & white papers executed which given for securing personnel loan. After payment of FINAL COST HOUSING BOARD Accepted Forged M.O.U executed in others old stamp paper who is not party,third party N.O.C with forged signature NOTARIZED without witnesses submitted by third party and registered plot in in favor third party without submitting above documents to SUB REGISTRAR. Can HOUSING BOARD register Plot without submitting above documents.

Answers (1)

329 votes

You should file a civil suit for cancellation of registered sale deed on the grounds that the antecedent title deeds to the said documents are forged and fraudulent.
It will be necessary to implead Housing board as a necessary party in addition to third party if it is the party to the registered sale deed which you intend to cancel through the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles