High noise from wood shaping machine near my house

A wood shaping machine operating near my house at 10 mtr. distance produces very high noise above residential area limit. I have recorded the noise level for one year about 125 readings. I am a retired person with high BP. Please tell me the procedure 1) to get a stay order for the machine operation. 2) to get compensation to my mental stress and health related sufferings. Thank you.

Answers (1)

the location of high noise generating units in a residential area is illegal. check if they have obtained consent from the pollution control board. if not... you can always move a application before the National Green Tribunal seeking to injunct the polluter and the high court can be approached in certain circumstances. You can also move your jurisdictional executive magistrate under sec 133 Cr.P.c to abate the nuisance caused by the noise. Hope it is helpful.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have one salon and there I took a commercial water connection from kolkata corporation one year back.Flat owner's association gave N.O.C for tha…

Read More

What is the next procedure after getting stay order I'm the plaintiff…

Read More

After high court verdict in our favor. the case went back to district court. to do the property partition. By court again, the property valuation was …

Read More

I have 3 storey building in Hyderabad.in part of extension of drainage beside our house,government has measured and told they will collapse the buildi…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue