Harassment by society for tuition at residence

I take tuitions at my residence . The society is harassing me to pay 50rs per student to the society. Our students don't use lift and neither park inside the society. What should I do?

Answers (1)

102 votes

your society isn't authorised to charge you this type of charges. and besides of this to give tuition to students isn't any kind of production related business the create noise/ nucense. even if you wish to give them a right answer, see a lawyer with your property file and send them a legal notice. in most of the societes, its appointed body always try to apply its own created stupid rules. which we should always ignore

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles