Harassment by society for tuition at residence

I take tuitions at my residence . The society is harassing me to pay 50rs per student to the society. Our students don't use lift and neither park inside the society. What should I do?

your society isn't authorised to charge you this type of charges. and besides of this to give tuition to students isn't any kind of production related business the create noise/ nucense. even if you wish to give them a right answer, see a lawyer with your property file and send them a legal notice. in most of the societes, its appointed body always try to apply its own created stupid rules. which we should always ignore

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi