Forcefully threatening marriage

In Civil Law
I'm from Srinagar I had a relationship with a Srinagar girl and I had a breakup but she don't want to leave me and Threatening for suicide, harrasing, abusing my family, pelting stones on us,raising hand on m... I had some photos with her so she is blackmailing with that...she went to police and forcefully wanted to do marriage and I don't want police made sign on application of engagement papers with her so I did engagement but my life is hell...she is making me puppet and (putting false allegations on me of rape too ) that if I won't marry her she will put rape case?is this a law where noone is helping me out I'm tired of my life my family crying she is torturing me a lot

Answers (1)

140 votes
in this u have to file a case of harassment against her but first you must tell us from how many years you are in relationship and what sort of photographs she have. whether you have make any commitment for marriage in any chat or by any means.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."