Flour Mill in our Bldg / Require Advice to Vacate the same

We are 4 co owners of our bldg . We have an old flour mill in our bldg under ( paggdi system ) which has been a nuisance for long . The Shop is kept open creating dust in the entire bldg . Their are cracks developed . The licence is in his father name who has expired. No NOC from all the Landlords. Our Bldg is in Court Receiver

You can file complaint in BMC for nuisance.And also you can file criminal or civil case in court of law against that person.First you give written notice to that person through Advocate for his nuisance.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow