Flour Mill in our Bldg / Require Advice to Vacate the same

We are 4 co owners of our bldg . We have an old flour mill in our bldg under ( paggdi system ) which has been a nuisance for long . The Shop is kept open creating dust in the entire bldg . Their are cracks developed . The licence is in his father name who has expired. No NOC from all the Landlords. Our Bldg is in Court Receiver

Answers (1)

You can file complaint in BMC for nuisance.And also you can file criminal or civil case in court of law against that person.First you give written notice to that person through Advocate for his nuisance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My 10 th certificate and birth certificate have different birth dates. I am try know how I correct that birth dates. Is any gazette or affidavit suppo…

Read More

Hi, I want to promote some American books in India. I'm thinking about promoting it through pamphlets first then give ads on newspaper. Can I stra…

Read More

Hi! The owner of terrace has started construction work on terrace without NOC of ground floor owner.Is this tenable? What should be done when repeated…

Read More

I purchased a flat in kolkata. It is a complex where there are several blocks. The promoter is still collecting the maintenance charge as there are so…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue