Domestic violence by family members

Sir, I have already filled domestic violence case against the family members in District Court. After several notices send to the family members by the court since 8 months they are not responding to the notices, they are entering my employment area and defaming me in front of my head officers and now they have send some lawyer to my lawyer and forcing him to settle the case but I am strongly unwilling to make any kind of settlement with them. Sir I want to break all kind of contact with them forever in my entire life.

Dear Sir / Madam.

It's possible, you are call me for detail discussion then I give batter advice.

Manoj Kumar Ojha
Advocate

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi