Domestic violence by family members

Sir, I have already filled domestic violence case against the family members in District Court. After several notices send to the family members by the court since 8 months they are not responding to the notices, they are entering my employment area and defaming me in front of my head officers and now they have send some lawyer to my lawyer and forcing him to settle the case but I am strongly unwilling to make any kind of settlement with them. Sir I want to break all kind of contact with them forever in my entire life.

Answers (1)

116 votes

Dear Sir / Madam.

It's possible, you are call me for detail discussion then I give batter advice.

Manoj Kumar Ojha

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles