Does license suspension takes place in court for drunk and drive

Is the license suspension will take place in court case of drunk & drive. Since police was saying there may be suspension of driving license for one or two years & penalty Rs. 10000, IS IT CORRECT, PLEASE ADVISE ME

It is depend on how much section they applied and what section. But there is no such huge amount of fine to collect. License can be suspended but if you are ready to pay the fine then your license will not be suspended because it is not a criminal offence

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur