Deletion of Club membership and no proper information given as to why

In Civil Law
My father resides in Hyderabad since 1987. He has Been a member of the Tollygunge club in Kolkatta since 1986. He last visited the club in 1998. After that he has not gone back to Kolkata. Now he wants to visit Kolakata more often and wants to know if his membership is active. When I called and emailed Tollygunge club in 2012 regarding my fathers membership, the billing department said that the membership has been deleted from their records as on 2004. They asked me to contact the secretary in charge of memberships. For the last 7 years I am trying to call the club and I have written so many emails but no response to email. On phone they are rude by saying why are you calling after so many years and cutting the phone. I am willing to accept if my fathers membership was deleted as per certain policy reasons, however at least I should know the reason. My issue is that they are not advising me on a formal process of appealing and investigating why the membership was deleted. please advise

you must send them a legal notice, and seek for detailed clarification of everything whatsoever with proof of calls made, and penalise them properly in the court of law, these clubs are just extortionist and nothing more,until someone pays the white collared extortion amount they do not entertain them.

Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad