Date of birth change required in Passport as per 10th certification ..

In Civil Law
I need to change my Date of birth as per my SSC in passport and adhar and birth certificate previously when i take my first passport I didn't mention SSC I visited RPO office vizag they are asking court order for changing Date of birth kindly suggest for order which court do I need to file the sute

Answers (1)

145 votes

hi did the passport authorities gave an letter that to get the court order or by writing and you need to file writ petition in high court seeking relief and to dieect the passport authorities to change the name as per records

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
23 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles