Complaint for denial for entrance of sc boy in temple

I am not permitted to go inside a temple in village of tehri district in uttrakhand.i want a legal advice what should i do to go inside the temple. I am a boy of sc that's why this happens with our sc community

Answers (1)

82 votes

Its violation of constitution of India. No one can stop you from entering any public or religious palace. You can take this to a court. Any one stopping you from entering in a temple is liable for punishment and fine or for both

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Liquor shop in front of school, college, Govt school, and the old JMFC cort near by 50 meter and state bank of India near by 50 meter how I can develo…

Read More

A false Civil case has been filed against me, an SLP which was converted to CA without intimation to me. 1. No certificate of appeal from the high cou…

Read More

If someone produce false schedule cast certificate(with fact obtain from Thasidar) in job but he selected under unreserved category. Can his job termi…

Read More

Hi, We have lost our peace of mind, by a family who has bought the floor above us. Their children plays inside, which is okay, but dropping hard balls…

Read More