Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Clarification on getting admission of child against CBSE guidelines

sir, my son has passed out from class 1st. now i want to make his admission in class 3rd.because in future i want to make him apear in sainik school entrance for class 6 and also for navodaya school entrance class 6th. i have checked the eligibility conditions for both school. so to match his age in eligibility conditions, i need to make him appear in class 3rd. but school is refusing to accept him class 3rd despite the fact as he is topper and gain more than 90%.they are saying it as it is an illegal thing.but if i have given them examples of many students who have clreared their graduation at the age of 14. but still school is not accepting can you tell me how i can made it possible. and second thing the school falls under CBSE board and have a website that is mentioned compulsory according to cbse guidelines. but there are no details of school managing comittes and its memebers, no details about school staff members, even the contact number is not valid. so what action can be taken

Answers (1)

on the basis of the detail, you provided, it seems that school is not affiliated with CBSE. better you find the better option in some other affiliated school. ..........................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

my grand mother purchase land in my father name from 3 brothers belong to ST caste with permission order from sub division tahasildar in 1974. unfortu…

Read More

My brother is deeply entangled in the personal loan & Credit card dues.Recently he reviled it to me & my father. Now I want to help him to cle…

Read More

Sir with due respect. My grand father is a bengali settler came to India from Bangladesh in 1960 Under D. N. K project. At the time government of Indi…

Read More

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am asking this question on behalf of one of my friend. One of my friend (would not name him/her) is working in a company (confi…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue