Clarification on change of caste after marriage from OBC to general

I am belong from obc category.and married to general caste category boy.after marriage now in which category (obc or general ) am consider ?? Or if i will consider obc then my obc cerificate contains my father name or my husband name.because i have to fill a foam.then i want to know all that ??plz guide me.

As per latest Supreme Court judgment and clarification, your caste remains same even after performing inter-caste marriage and you can fill form by keeping same details ahead containing your father's name as well.
Even after changing your name or surname, you can use your same caste certificate by clarifying the position through affidavit or newspaper cutting.

You will remain member of OBC caste and marriage cannot take away benefits vested in you. You may write the name of father or husband as required in the form and submit the OBC certificate. Law has been settled by Supreme Court of India on this issue.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad

As per the law laid down by the Hon'ble Supreme Court in a judgment delivered on 19.01.2018, the caste of a person is recognised as per his birth and the fact of marriage shall not affect his caste in any manner.
Your OBC Certificate is perfectly valid and you can avail all the benefits for your yourself which you were availing before marriage. And since caste is determined by birth it shall always have father's name only. Use the certificate as it is. Please remember that it is only you who is entitled to the benefits of reservation, neither your husband nor your children since your husband belongs to general category. Hope this satisfies your querry!