Clarification on call with IAS pending before court

I am a plaintiff. After i had received a notice from Court, I have submitted my plea statement in front of Court. Later court status is showing as Call with IAS PENDING.. What does it mean I.A is pending call?

If You are plaintiff then how could you receive the notice from the Honourable Court.
If you are defendant then you will receive the notice from the Honourable Court.
If you have filed your written statement.
Then there may be IA's pending which means "Interlocutory Application"

Sir,
IAS means Interlocutory Applications which are in pending. it mean apart from main suit the sit consists of some immediate releaf for which court put them in pending and they are not yet heard. it may be stay or status Quo

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

It means I.A is pending that is the interloculatory application which you have filed asking for some relief is pending and that interloculatory application is to heard on next date of hearing of your case.

As per my knowledge, First being a plaintiff why you have received notice from court and second IA's pending any petition filed along with affidavit are filed before Hon'ble court either by plaintiff side or defense side which are not heard by the court are IA's pending.