Cheating with me against check book

In Civil Law
I have not received any money from anyone. Someone has filed a case against me. My check book was lost. A year ago, I had closed the entire series of check books. Someone has tried to take money by making a fake signature from the check book.

Answers (1)

323 votes

well, if you have already reported the entire matter regarding the loss of said cheques before the concerned police or Bank just immediately after the loss of said cheques & you have retained its receiving copy ,it will be your strong defensive evidence but otherwise else you must have to assail your case carefully.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles