Can there be an absent status in Ecourt even when i was present

Am attended my personal appearance in court and my opponent petitioner adv not present at that time so I can search my case status in Ecourt is all are absent how it's possible

Answers (1)

69 votes

There is a provision for modification of order under civil procedure code. You can move an application accordingly for modification and get the requisite changes made.
Along with that you also move an application under section 151 of CPC for invoking the inherent powers of the court for modification of the order.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles