Can there be an absent status in Ecourt even when i was present

Am attended my personal appearance in court and my opponent petitioner adv not present at that time so I can search my case status in Ecourt is all are absent how it's possible

There is a provision for modification of order under civil procedure code. You can move an application accordingly for modification and get the requisite changes made.
Along with that you also move an application under section 151 of CPC for invoking the inherent powers of the court for modification of the order.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi