Can I get legal help from court of law to appear for Exams

Dear All, I request you to provide the best suggestion or legal consultant to get approval from court of law to appear for exams. since my kids could not get hall tickets to write exams from private college and school respectively. Its due to non payment school & College arrears .( 90 % amount is still outstanding) Arrears will cleared after exams or reopening of the next academic in the same Institutes.

Answers (1)

121 votes

Legal action can be taken when the College has done any wrong. If the Rules of University and College permit the College to with hold hall tickets and deny exams to those who are in arrears of fees, then only course open to you is to approach College and request them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am a student studying in 12th std. I had recently written a short novel about my school farewell and I had used my teachers' real name (only the…

Read More

I am a central government employee (group B gazetted; initially recruited in group C and then promoted to group B) and earn approximately Rs. 7 Lacs p…

Read More

I am a Kashmiri pandit domiciled in Maharashtra since exodus. My daughter has cleared MSEB entrance exam under women reservation quota for open catego…

Read More

None of my parents are class 1or class 2 officer my father is PSU employee of sail having income of more then 8 LPA for three consecutive year and hav…

Read More