Can I get legal help from court of law to appear for Exams

Dear All, I request you to provide the best suggestion or legal consultant to get approval from court of law to appear for exams. since my kids could not get hall tickets to write exams from private college and school respectively. Its due to non payment school & College arrears .( 90 % amount is still outstanding) Arrears will cleared after exams or reopening of the next academic in the same Institutes.

Legal action can be taken when the College has done any wrong. If the Rules of University and College permit the College to with hold hall tickets and deny exams to those who are in arrears of fees, then only course open to you is to approach College and request them.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur