Can a respondent claim for case expenses from the petitioner

Respected sir/mam my brother contesting a case of rental property. This case is filled just to harras my brother in which my brother has to spend money in the form of lawyer fee etc. My question is that if my brother can claim expenses for case from the petitioner. Thanks

YOUR BROTHER IS OWNER OR TENANT OF THE DISPUTED PROPERTY IN QUESTION ?
KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE INFORMATION RELATED TO THIS CASE THEN I CAN SUGGEST YOU PROPERLY. CASE NO. ____ DATE OF CASE PETIONER NAME------- COURT NAME -------

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi