Applicant wants to add his name in civil suit as third party

In the civil suit, third party applicant has filed to add him as third party in senior division but it was rejected then on appealing to high court, it had given the direction to plaintiff to add applicant as third party within 15 days but the plaintiff has not added third party applicant as party and the concerned senior division judge is not passing any order on it. So, what can be done when subordinate judge is not ordering for not following high court order by plaintiff?

Answers (1)

206 votes

If you are third party person then you can make an application to the. Court u der section. 34 CPC ask ask appropriate order as condition precedent for further proceedings of the suit. Or def can also file such application. Section says if any court directed something to do then it has to be done by that party. If he is def then court can struck down his defense and if plaintiff then court can direct to make compliance for proceeding suit further as condition or will dismiss the suit

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles