Applicant wants to add his name in civil suit as third party

In the civil suit, third party applicant has filed to add him as third party in senior division but it was rejected then on appealing to high court, it had given the direction to plaintiff to add applicant as third party within 15 days but the plaintiff has not added third party applicant as party and the concerned senior division judge is not passing any order on it. So, what can be done when subordinate judge is not ordering for not following high court order by plaintiff?

If you are third party person then you can make an application to the. Court u der section. 34 CPC ask ask appropriate order as condition precedent for further proceedings of the suit. Or def can also file such application. Section says if any court directed something to do then it has to be done by that party. If he is def then court can struck down his defense and if plaintiff then court can direct to make compliance for proceeding suit further as condition or will dismiss the suit

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur