Advice for non repayment of loan regarding

Further to my question 128157, I wish to state that I have the cheques he gave me when he took the loan.

Answers (1)

hello friend you have to first send him notice and file case before doing that you need to produce the cheques in the bank and get it return within one month you have to send a notice if you do not do so you cannot file a case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I need to show income proof because I want to apply for ration card. I sell food from my home and that is how I earn a living. I am also a student but…

Read More

How many years it will take for family property partition case in Hindu religion?…

Read More

I want to know whether binary trading is legal with broker like IQ OPTION. According to them it is legal and they say their are a lot of traders from …

Read More

In an International Competitive Bidding, we have asked the bidder to list pending litigation and demonstrate that the amount in dispute is not more th…

Read More