Actions against land illegally acquired by father's brother

Sir I have 150 sq yards house beside my father's brother stays he's trying to grab some land from me due to threat I fenced entire land but one night he removed his side fencing to use the land I have all photography with proof can I file a case in police station how to proceed

if he takes over possession, you have a long battle. You have to strictly protect your possession and seek injunction order from civil court so that you can refrain him from interfering with your possession. court wlll give directions to police upon your petition in that regard.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi