Actions against land illegally acquired by father's brother

Sir I have 150 sq yards house beside my father's brother stays he's trying to grab some land from me due to threat I fenced entire land but one night he removed his side fencing to use the land I have all photography with proof can I file a case in police station how to proceed

Answers (1)

270 votes

if he takes over possession, you have a long battle. You have to strictly protect your possession and seek injunction order from civil court so that you can refrain him from interfering with your possession. court wlll give directions to police upon your petition in that regard.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles