Action against trespassing into private property for illegal means

Our property is in hosur, since we are in bangalore we hardly visit the place. Neighbours and villagers are taking advantage of the place by trespassing and having liquor and neighbours cut the fencing wire and are using our property as road. What to do stop this as we cannot go daily to check

Answers (1)

309 votes

If you know any specific person committing such theft or trespass, the you can lay a complaint with the police . if you fear theft of movable property and you need police protection then you can prefer a representation to the sup of police and move the high court if the apprehension is serious. best one is get a watchman or caretaker.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles