Consult Best Okhla Phase 2 Civil Lawyers / Advocates Near You

A civil lawyer holds experience and skills to defend individuals in civil legal matters. Use LawRato to hire a top rated civil lawyer in Okhla Phase 2, Delhi to file or defend property matters, matrimonial and family matters, recovery matters, employment matters and any other matters falling under civil law. 

By Activity

Advocate Ashutosh Shukla

LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Okhla Phase - 2, Delhi
Civil + 3 more

Advocate Rahul Khatri

Okhla Phase-2, Delhi
Civil + 3 more

Advocate Ronil Goger

Okhla Phase - 3, Delhi
Civil + 3 more

Recent Client Reviews

as on Oct 21, 2020

Average Rating (4.9) - 272 reviews

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Can I hire a civil lawyer from any state?

Yes, you can hire a civil lawyer from another state irrespective of the bar they are enrolled in.

2. What are the different types of cases that civil lawyers in Delhi can contest?

A civil lawyer usually handles cases that are related to the recovery of money or property.

3. Do I require to appear for all the hearings of the case?

Yes, it is important to appear for all the hearings of the case to avoid the postponement or dismissal of the case.

4. How do civil lawyers communicate with the client?

In most cases, the lawyer will communicate via email and phone. However, whenever required, the lawyer will fix a face-to-face meeting to discuss the case in detail.

5. Who will handle my case in case I choose to opt for a law firm?

The law firm will allot a suitable lawyer for the case based on your requirements.