Wife went to parents house with child without informing not returning

My Wife is an architect with LNT and was working out of Puri, Odisha. her parents brainwashed her mind and made her to take a transfer back to Kolkata where her parents reside without my knowledge along with my 18 month old son. I am a Hindu. My in-laws are all into business whereby, they show income tax of 1 lac per month but have incomes above 10 lacs. Also they are very low standard people with no one expect my wife are graduates. When I came to know that my wife has escaped without my knowledge to her parents home, by brother in-laws threatened to kill me in case I went to Kolkata or their locality. On the other hand, in my family, my father is a retired Commissioner of Customs and GST department, I am a B.Com LLB graduate but not a member of the bar council, My younger brother is an engineer and passout of IIM Kolkata. It my child stays at my in-laws place the future of my child will be ruined. He will become an anti-social just like those in my in-laws house.

Answers (2)

227 votes

Dear client
First tell me your marriage was arrange or love marriage and what is your wife cast belongs to and how much your year your marriage ands when your brother in law threatened you r you give f I r against him or not if you give fir give against him then what action has taken by poloce

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

183 votes

If you want to restore your marriage / marital life then you are advice to file case for restitution of conjugal life in the family court . Or you may file case for divorce and custody of child in the same Court

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles