Wife took daughter with herself and missing school what can i do

Hello Sir/Madam, My wife has taken away my daughter(now 4+ yrs) to her hometown a year ago. I tried to admit G & WC in Bangalore Family Court two months ago. There has been an office objection saying that the jurisdiction for the same would be the District Court in my wife home town and not Bangalore. We were living in Bangalore until last year and my Kid was going to school in Bangalore itself. Can anyone please advise if I could somehow admit the G & WC case in Bangalore itself ? Is there any Highcourt or Supreme Court ruling which says that the husband could admit the case in the last lived together city or where the child was going to school previously ? Please advice.

Answers (1)

you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of the HIndu Marriage Act and also for child cutody in the family court. you can also file a missing complaint of your wife and kid in the police.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have filled the divorce case I have appiled the access rights of my daughter. She is 3years. My wife does not take care of her properly Doesnt give …

Read More

Sir my sister has two childrens.she not satisfied from her husband and her family behaviour and attitude...so she lives our home with two baby boy chi…

Read More

Hi All, I have been married to my wife on Dec 2008, we have a girl child who is 8 years old and is residing with me. In my 9 years of married life my …

Read More

I got married in Jan 2014.we were blessed with a baby girl on 12th March 2015. since then my wife is staying in her mother's place. its almost thr…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue