Wife took daughter with herself and missing school what can i do

Hello Sir/Madam, My wife has taken away my daughter(now 4+ yrs) to her hometown a year ago. I tried to admit G & WC in Bangalore Family Court two months ago. There has been an office objection saying that the jurisdiction for the same would be the District Court in my wife home town and not Bangalore. We were living in Bangalore until last year and my Kid was going to school in Bangalore itself. Can anyone please advise if I could somehow admit the G & WC case in Bangalore itself ? Is there any Highcourt or Supreme Court ruling which says that the husband could admit the case in the last lived together city or where the child was going to school previously ? Please advice.

you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of the HIndu Marriage Act and also for child cutody in the family court. you can also file a missing complaint of your wife and kid in the police.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers