Wife left husband along with children want to file for child custody

after 3 yrs of marriage in Hindu religion, my wife does not want to live with me. She quarreled all the time and make the things worst. hamesha kisi na kisi bahane se ladai kark apne ghar chali jati hai jo ki local delhi me hai. Main apni family se 7 to 8 hundred Km door akele rahta hun. Wife k ghar wale bhi isk support me rahte hai aur mujh par jhoonte iljaam lagate hai ki main ladai karta hun ya marta hun. Mere do chote baccho (2ys old daughter and 4 m son) ko mujhse door kar dete hai, mujhe akele rahne par majboor karte hai aur paresaan karte hai ki main Divorce le loon Please suggest if there is any chance to save this marriage or to get back my kids from her after divorce as I love my kids..Also what could be the other consequences or cases that their family can impose to my family i.e my father, mother, brother and sister. my wife also does not want to mingle with my family and wants me to give privileges to her family and their other local relatives but I treat the same as she

Sir, You can go for section-9 of HMA where court can order your wife to live together...I will not suggest you for divorce unless you ready to give alimony to your wife and yes she can create a case against you or your family for that please report a complaint before she do.

In Your case you may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree, for clearing your doubt you may book a consult on phone.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli