Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Wife has filed divorce and child custody case on wrong allegations

Wife left matrimonial home with the child without consent. She filed false allegations and asking divorce, money and child custody. Who will get custody of the child when the judge comes to know that they are false allegations. Kindly please respond.

Answers (1)

minor child custody will be with your wife ...be specific on what grounds she is asking divorce ..if you want your child and wife file restitution case and G&WC for child custody & visitation rights...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience
Advocate Anubhav Almadi
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I need clarity regarding child custody and maintenance. I got married in May last year and have been a victim of domestic violence since the beginning…

Read More

I want my husband to write out all the cheating he has ever done and to write a promise that he will never repeat it and if he does then he will not h…

Read More

I am Sujeet Shrivastava, HINDU from Shahdol, MP. I am married for last 4 years and my child is 3 years old. My wife asks me to leave my parents. My fa…

Read More

Due to difference of opinion between me and my wife, my small child 23 Month is main sufferer. My wife along with my small boy child has taken him to …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue