×

Wife has filed divorce and child custody case on wrong allegations

Wife left matrimonial home with the child without consent. She filed false allegations and asking divorce, money and child custody. Who will get custody of the child when the judge comes to know that they are false allegations. Kindly please respond.

minor child custody will be with your wife ...be specific on what grounds she is asking divorce ..if you want your child and wife file restitution case and G&WC for child custody & visitation rights...

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Anubhav Almadi
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon