Widow getting married again want to take the child custody

i was widow and get married again.Now i want to know whether i have rights to study or take care of my kid,plz suggest me i do not want property .i need only my son as a mother i have right on my kid?

Answers (2)

251 votes

Hi...from first marriage you have kid and at the same time you got married after demise of your first husband definitely you have right to take care of your child. But if child is in your maternal home you can claim for the same.
Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

282 votes

S you have a right to claim the custody of the child even after the remarriage through the court .you can file a petition asking for a custody of you child under gardiaan and ward act .Mother has the natural guardian of child

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles