Widow getting married again want to take the child custody

i was widow and get married again.Now i want to know whether i have rights to study or take care of my kid,plz suggest me i do not want property .i need only my son as a mother i have right on my kid?

Hi...from first marriage you have kid and at the same time you got married after demise of your first husband definitely you have right to take care of your child. But if child is in your maternal home you can claim for the same.
Thank you

S you have a right to claim the custody of the child even after the remarriage through the court .you can file a petition asking for a custody of you child under gardiaan and ward act .Mother has the natural guardian of child

Popular Child Custody Lawyers