What are the rights of the daughter who is staying with her grandparen

DAUGHTER STAY WITH GRAND PARENTS, FATHER IS ALCOLIC, NOW SOME ISSUE WITH UNCLE & AUNT WITH A, DAUGHTER WANTS MOTHER BACK IN HOME, SHE NEEDS BUT IN LAWS (GRAND PARTENTS) REFUSE TO COME MOTHER BACK AFTER SIX YEARS. WHAT RIGHTS HAVE  IN THIS SITUATION..... NEED HELP......

Since u r staying with ur grandparents n u r dependent on them n ur mother is staying in her matrimonial home, legally speaking u don’t have any rights to force on ur grandparents that they should get ur mothe inside their home. In such cases it is only the aggreived person i.e ur mother who has legal rights to enforce in against her husband

Then the daughter has to go to the mother . As when she left because the father husband is alchoholic then again the same problem will take place . Better the daughter go to her mother . She can go directly or through the family court too.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers