Wants to apply for child custody as husband doing domestic violence

I have one son pf 1.5 years and one daughter of 9 years I am suffering from domestic violence I need to go home and file a case on husband but my in-laws are not allowing me to take my kids at maternal house pleas tell me is it allowed to take my kids with me

Yes it is allowed to take your kids with you. A mother is a natural guardian till a child attains 5 years of age so you can take your younger child without any objection. For elder one you can file a police complaint while still residing at your in-laws place.

Yes your kids will definitely get you.
Once your husband and in laws doing Domestic Violence by not allowing to take your kids with you forthwith file a Domestic Violence Case against your husband and in laws for Custody of your Children. Or else you may file Case for Custody in Family Court even.
Don't worry during the pendency of case nobody can avoid access of your children

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

You have all rights to take your kid to your mAternal home and they can not prevent u u being mother are natural guardian of the minor and if you living separately u can akeep children with u and not allow husband to meet unless with court order
File for domestic violence if not residng separate seek prohibitory orders against husband and also maintaianace for ur self and children plus house rent etc