Want to get interim order for child custody without divorce

02-Apr-2023 (In Child Custody Law)
Without filing divorce can i get interim order to meet my daughter.My wife is hiding and not allowing me to meet.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
510 votes
Yes you can file a case for custody of child and in that you can claim interim order to meet your child, it is not complusion to file divorce petition in order to claim interim order, normally the court will grant the interim order.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."