Want to escape from mentally and physically harassing parents.

In Child Custody Law
can i legally leave or ran away from my home?? I'm a 19 years old girl and my parents forces me for everything from minor to major and beats me for no reason and continuously fights with each other every day. What documents should i carry and point to remind before i leave. Thank you.

Yes you can leave your home. You are now major and you have right to decide any of the decision in your personal capacity so you may leave it any time. There are no any requirement to inform your family member. You take all your proof like birth certificate. Educational certificate identity proof or any of the proof so that you can not to returned to home for collect it.

Dear,I do not understand why you want to implement such actions I agree that your parents are crude, as per your information but try to rectify the problems sittings with them or involve your relatives to know the realities and solve the problems then only you go ahead

Popular Child Custody Lawyers