Seek legal advice when interim custody of both kids is passed to husba

Q1. What legal help can I get to prevent my husband taking both minor children to his home town(bihar) in this situation of covid19. Q2. The interim custody is given to my husband with the following conditions. A. Father to have 3 hrs uninterrupted access to both kids in 1 st and 3rd saturday B. Father is entitled to hve 10 days full custody during Diwali summer vacation and winter vacation starting from 1st January. My question is can my husband take them any where he feels like as there is no mention of place. Another thing 10 days means 10 days in all or 10 days in each vacation. I hv exactly written the words from the or der sheet pls clarify and help. As the time for filing a petition in district court is over how can I do. Pls suggest

Answers (2)

339 votes


I am going through to your questions and trying to answer your questions accordingly.

1. first of all Covid 19 has simple and strict rules for not moving from one place to another strictly for children's and old citizens.

2. Due to social distancing your ex husband may be not allowed to visit your place so 3 hrs metting sessions are not valid in this situation. same is applicable for 10 days vacation.

for further process you feel free to contact .
Regards & Thanks.
Mita Banerjee
High Court Calcutta.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

172 votes

if you are not satisfied with the order you can go in for rectification of the order showing valid grounds and also in the order you can mention pressence of mother is mandatory as children would need mothers assitance moreover there is a provision that father has to pay maintenance too

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles