Seek legal advice when interim custody of both kids is passed to husba

Q1. What legal help can I get to prevent my husband taking both minor children to his home town(bihar) in this situation of covid19. Q2. The interim custody is given to my husband with the following conditions. A. Father to have 3 hrs uninterrupted access to both kids in 1 st and 3rd saturday B. Father is entitled to hve 10 days full custody during Diwali summer vacation and winter vacation starting from 1st January. My question is can my husband take them any where he feels like as there is no mention of place. Another thing 10 days means 10 days in all or 10 days in each vacation. I hv exactly written the words from the or der sheet pls clarify and help. As the time for filing a petition in district court is over how can I do. Pls suggest

Madam

I am going through to your questions and trying to answer your questions accordingly.

1. first of all Covid 19 has simple and strict rules for not moving from one place to another strictly for children's and old citizens.

2. Due to social distancing your ex husband may be not allowed to visit your place so 3 hrs metting sessions are not valid in this situation. same is applicable for 10 days vacation.

for further process you feel free to contact .
Regards & Thanks.
Mita Banerjee
Advocate
High Court Calcutta.

if you are not satisfied with the order you can go in for rectification of the order showing valid grounds and also in the order you can mention pressence of mother is mandatory as children would need mothers assitance moreover there is a provision that father has to pay maintenance too

Popular Child Custody Lawyers