Remedy in case husband forcefully getting British citizenship of son

I am and indian married in india to a P.I.O holding a british passport. Now in UK on a dependent visa. A child is recently born to us and my husband is making a british passport unilaterally for our child forctravek to India on a visa for short stay. However I do not want to return to UK with the child permanently. What is the legal remedy. 

Since i am unaware of your marital relationship with your husband and/ or your views on the future of your marriage, i am telling you both the options which are available to you. The first one is to obviously speak to your husband and with his consensus stay back in India. Second one, if you do not see any future in your marriage, stay back in India with your child under any guise, send your husband back and thereafter move the Courts in India for Divorce/ Judicial Separation along with custody as an ancillary relief.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers