Procedure to get guardianship for friend's child till he gets divorce

I wanted to be a guardian for my friend's child who's divorce case is in court, so till my friend he could get the transfer to my city as the child is studying here and his father is in Chennai. Is there any legal procedure to be followed

Respected

In the hierarchy of guardian ship, the mother will in the first stage and father will be in the secodn stage There after child grand parents get right.

Here you are friend, If you guardian ship is not objected by the parents then only you are permitted.

As per hierarchy, the rights on the child will be decided.

Apart from that the divorce case is still pending. Apart from that the guardian ship will order to the natural guardian as per hierarchy. So case can be transferred as per your requirements.

Only if the other person i.e next guardians to the child given no objection then only you will get right.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore