Procedure to get child custody & visitation rights quickly from court

Hi, Can I please get some advise on how to proceed with child custody and what are the documents needed as per the current court process to file for child custody and to obtain visition rights quickly feom the court. Me and my wife are separayed for 8 months now and she is not allowing me to meet my kid.

If the child is residing with your wife for over a long period then u have to file child customs in tht place where the child is ordinarily residing .
All your address proof to establish your residence
And if the child was going to school at your residence,, then all docs pertaining to school ..

Hi you will have to file a Petition under Guardian and wards act before the jurisdictional Family Court and later on the Court will decide upon the visitation rights and the custody of the child.

Thank YOu.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Sir

As you stated, if the child is below the age of 6 years, then as per law it should be with the mother and the father will get visitation right. To file the case, marriage proof, residential proof and child birth certificate if you have.