Procedure in case not willing to give custody of the daughter

i have not accepted the court notice for child custody case file by father who stays in delhi. before 4 yrs i had filed domestic violence case n maintenance case but in maintenance after revision filed by father against the order of lower court order only Rs.3k for daughter which he was not sending regular basis only for 1yr 6 months thereafter never send.even i never filed for irregularities of payment bcoz of financial crisis. i discontinued for attending case bcoz of my huge responsibilities of daughter education & daily needs. do court order against me for the custody. i m earning with a job only Rs.10k pm and staying with my parents on there house n expenses. what should i do in future. kindly advice.

Go and file a case before the District Court for the custody of your child. There you need to prove that it is for the betterment of your child and most importantly you can maintain your child. If the Learned Court is satisfied then you can be granted with the custody.
Thanks.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers