Procedure in case not willing to give custody of the daughter

i have not accepted the court notice for child custody case file by father who stays in delhi. before 4 yrs i had filed domestic violence case n maintenance case but in maintenance after revision filed by father against the order of lower court order only Rs.3k for daughter which he was not sending regular basis only for 1yr 6 months thereafter never send.even i never filed for irregularities of payment bcoz of financial crisis. i discontinued for attending case bcoz of my huge responsibilities of daughter education & daily needs. do court order against me for the custody. i m earning with a job only Rs.10k pm and staying with my parents on there house n expenses. what should i do in future. kindly advice.

Answers (1)

268 votes

Go and file a case before the District Court for the custody of your child. There you need to prove that it is for the betterment of your child and most importantly you can maintain your child. If the Learned Court is satisfied then you can be granted with the custody.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles