Mother's right to custody of 5 year child as husband force settlement

my son is 5 years old and he has been with me since childhood. Now my husband is forcing me for settlement but I don't want. I'm worried about my child custody. Can it be given to him?

No need to worry. Child will be with u if u want to keep within. It’s on u It’s clear in guardianship act. There are lot of legal remidies for u. Don’t worry at all.

No at all. He cannot snatch or take legal custody. (1) wish of the child, if he is mentally capable to understand what is good or bad for him, along with his welfare, is of paramount consideration, (2) Courts/State is Parens patriae of the child. So don't worry if your child wishes to stay with you, and be happy...

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

While deciding the custody of a child, the Court used to examine minutely each & every auspect affecting the child's emotion, his/her health, education and other caring need. In case you have sufficient means to take care of the needs of the child,the custody of child would remains with you