Mother take son abroad without custody certificate in exparte divorce

I am divprced mother of a 7 yrs old old son. I want to take my child with me on PR to canada without a custody certificate but I have a x parte divorce on cruelty and alcoholic grounds . Can I?

Answers (2)

327 votes

You can take your child along with you. However certain things are to be looked into.
Firstly if there is any dispute pertaining to the custody of the child.
Secondly what is the take of the childs father? Has he anywhere relinquished his rights over the child.
Many things are to be looked into. More details are required.
Feel free to contact me in case of any legal opinion.
Thank you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

132 votes


Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My wife is living with another man, they also have a kid together. My wife also has my kid with her. What can I do?…

Read More

There s provision of child custody in section 26 of HMA and also in "THE GUARDIANS AND WARDS ACT,1890". What is the advantage and disadvanta…

Read More

kya mai bacche ko wapas la sakte hoon mera husband dhokhe se bacche ko le gaya hai koi cistudy case nahi hai only 125 ka chal raha hai…

Read More

We r not divorced yet. But I want my child Custody. He is around 7 yrs old now…

Read More