Mother take son abroad without custody certificate in exparte divorce

I am divprced mother of a 7 yrs old old son. I want to take my child with me on PR to canada without a custody certificate but I have a x parte divorce on cruelty and alcoholic grounds . Can I?

You can take your child along with you. However certain things are to be looked into.
Firstly if there is any dispute pertaining to the custody of the child.
Secondly what is the take of the childs father? Has he anywhere relinquished his rights over the child.
Many things are to be looked into. More details are required.
Feel free to contact me in case of any legal opinion.
Thank you.

YES YOU CAN TAKE YOUR CHILD TO WHERE YOU WANT
BUT STILL TAKE PRECAUTIONS

Popular Child Custody Lawyers