minor children custody case in Dubai and Delhi

Well u see my sister is living n Dubai currently she was married here nd had two kids from the marriage, the husband without my sister information nd permission took her kids age 1 and 2 years to India leaving them n the care of his mother n Delhi. so when he returned to continue with his work n Dubai we went to court so that he returns the kids, fortunately the court passed judgment n my sister's favour but still the husband refuses to gve the kids nd therefore is n Dubai jail since 3 months. I would like to inform u that the both my sister nd her husband r Indian national residents of Delhi. n my sister has not seen her kids n 1 year 3 months nd the father has given the daughter to someone else for care take again separating the two kids. my question is how can I get my kids now as this is the maximum Dubai government can do. can I use the custody judgment paper of Dubai government in Delhi to get my kids

Answers (2)

61 votes

Dear Client

The order of Dubai court is executable in India as is a judgment passed in India executable in Dubai. You need to get an execution petition filed before Indian courts on behalf of your sister. Your sister can get a case filed here through a Special Power of Attorney. Please feel free to contact for detailed discussions on the issue.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

330 votes

hello client as you are saying tht your sisters children which has not been seen since 1year and 3 months. at present you sisters husband is in jail in dubai.due to not implementing Dubai court order in this matter request tht now Ur sisters in-laws have given the childrens to some one else for taking care and they are also not ready to hand over the kids to you sisters at present a case has to be filled so then can be done something.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles