minor children custody case in Dubai and Delhi

Well u see my sister is living n Dubai currently she was married here nd had two kids from the marriage, the husband without my sister information nd permission took her kids age 1 and 2 years to India leaving them n the care of his mother n Delhi. so when he returned to continue with his work n Dubai we went to court so that he returns the kids, fortunately the court passed judgment n my sister's favour but still the husband refuses to gve the kids nd therefore is n Dubai jail since 3 months. I would like to inform u that the both my sister nd her husband r Indian national residents of Delhi. n my sister has not seen her kids n 1 year 3 months nd the father has given the daughter to someone else for care take again separating the two kids. my question is how can I get my kids now as this is the maximum Dubai government can do. can I use the custody judgment paper of Dubai government in Delhi to get my kids

Dear Client

The order of Dubai court is executable in India as is a judgment passed in India executable in Dubai. You need to get an execution petition filed before Indian courts on behalf of your sister. Your sister can get a case filed here through a Special Power of Attorney. Please feel free to contact for detailed discussions on the issue.

hello client as you are saying tht your sisters children which has not been seen since 1year and 3 months. at present you sisters husband is in jail in dubai.due to not implementing Dubai court order in this matter request tht now Ur sisters in-laws have given the childrens to some one else for taking care and they are also not ready to hand over the kids to you sisters at present a case has to be filled so then can be done something.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers