mental harrasement from spouse family taken my kids

i've been married for 4 years and i have been bleesed with 2 children one kids in 2 years 6 months and my second son is 1 year 7 months ... from the time of marriage i have been abused , tortured , slippered by my spouse and family due to my caste it was an arrange marriage . even for having sex i was literally abused by words by all means . Even my parents are facing the same situation with her and their family . We have run thru almost all the cops in our area At the time when my 2nd son was 4 months she gave my second son through the cops in written stating that she does not need him and wants me to raise him , I raised my second son until he was 1 year 2 months again thru cops she threatened me if i did not rejoin with her she will take away my second son as well so i had no other choice other than to rejoin the cops adviced her not to treat me or my family ill but after 2 weeks situation became worse and started with abuse once again so we ran into a fight now she took my sons

wat is the complaint given by her in the police station, you have every right to see your children and have your conjugal rights which no one can deny if you are not able to live with her then you have to file divorce and ask for custody of your children

Popular Child Custody Lawyers