mental harrasement from spouse family taken my kids

i've been married for 4 years and i have been bleesed with 2 children one kids in 2 years 6 months and my second son is 1 year 7 months ... from the time of marriage i have been abused , tortured , slippered by my spouse and family due to my caste it was an arrange marriage . even for having sex i was literally abused by words by all means . Even my parents are facing the same situation with her and their family . We have run thru almost all the cops in our area At the time when my 2nd son was 4 months she gave my second son through the cops in written stating that she does not need him and wants me to raise him , I raised my second son until he was 1 year 2 months again thru cops she threatened me if i did not rejoin with her she will take away my second son as well so i had no other choice other than to rejoin the cops adviced her not to treat me or my family ill but after 2 weeks situation became worse and started with abuse once again so we ran into a fight now she took my sons

Answers (1)

333 votes

wat is the complaint given by her in the police station, you have every right to see your children and have your conjugal rights which no one can deny if you are not able to live with her then you have to file divorce and ask for custody of your children

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles