Legal remedy if wife left husband with child

In Child Custody Law
I am married since 2009 and having 5.5 years old son. My wife has fled away with his male friend (Likely his extra marital affair with him which was caught by me before 7 months). Now my son is not in safe hand since that man character is not good he is also married having twins daughters and separated by his wife. He is not earning also. Now my wife is not responding to my call nor my messages. and I dont know the exact location of her. Now i am ready for her comeback or mutual separation also with child custody to me and visiting rights to her unconditionally. We both are hindu. Please suggest me next course of action. How much possible to get child custody from her?

Answers (1)

61 votes

If you know the name and address of the boyfriend of your wife you can file police complaint against him. So far as the custody of child is concern you have to prove that your son is not safe there. in that situation you can get the custody of your son.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles