Legal procedure for father to get the son's custody.

As per the decree the Child custody was given to the mother, with visitation only to the father. Father has not contributed in the child life either monetarily or any other form. Also now he is remarried. Mother has been looking after the child single handed. Now the father wants the cuatody of the child. What are the chances of him getting the child. What all mother should be prepared with in this case to.make the case stronger.

Answers (1)

223 votes

Hi...if father filing case for child custody then mother can add all these points what you stated above in u r objection to theire petition and also mention about his second marriage.
Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles