Legal procedure for divorce & custody of child

My Wife left house in feb 2017 .she left my elder daughter with me. We are in contact through ph till aug 2017 . Neither she planning to come back nor she is giving me divorce . My daughter is 4.4 yr old she never spoken to her in one yr and not in touch. From May month i am taking care of her education and upbringing .if I file divorce case whether child custody can I get ?My daughter is staying with my mother or I need to wait till 5 yr to complete. Also it may be the moment I will put divorce she can file me divorce .She has my SMS which in anger 1 yr i send her on ph when she deserted . What is the impact can police can arrest me if she file dv against me?I year back i have given legal notice to bring her back but she made fun of that.

In this case you can file a case for divorce on ground of cruelty, further you need not wait for the child to complete 5 years as till the case come for hearing the child would be more then 5 years, further as you had also issued a notice it will help you, further there will be no arrest in domestic violence case only thing is if she files you have to engage an Advocate to defend you.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers